Do you want to beat the Sunday night blues and lead a more fulfilling life?
Then, it’s time to discover your “superpower” – the force that helps you play to your strengths, connect to your passions, and align with your core values. It’s your differentiator, the “secret sauce” that sets you apart from others and makes you stand out in your life and work. What makes you … uniquely you.
Knowing your superpower can be life and career-altering. When you use this power wisely, you become fearless and confident. You take control of your own happiness and success and convey your true value to those around you.
Finding your superpower is a process that involves identifying your personal and professional priorities, values, and strengths and then recognizing recurring themes. I am happy to guide you.
You can start by digging deep and asking yourself questions, including:
- What are your values in life and work? Where do they intersect? Those are your core values.
- With your core values in mind, what is your personal vision? If you are an entrepreneur, what is the vision for your business?
- What are the top five things you’re naturally good at? Passionate about?
- What 20 to 30 words and phrases inspire you and why?
- What makes you jump out of bed and feel excited about work?
- When do you feel “in the zone,” and perform at your personal best?
- What tasks or interactions give you the most satisfaction?
- What do you dislike about your previous jobs?
Personally, I’m a big believer in this exercise because it has given me greater joy, job satisfaction, and clarity.
I get to spend my days doing what feeds my soul. You can do the same. When you understand and tap into your superpower, your confidence increases exponentially. When you live your superpower, people see and appreciate your uniqueness.
If you’re ready to discover and unleash your superpower, reach out and let me know how it is going!