Honor Who You Truly Are
This is your opportunity to pause the day-to-day and be honest about what truly matters. What are your values? What are your priorities? How do you want to show up in the world – both in your work and in your personal life? No matter how successful your career or business has been, it is powerful to remember who you are and how you’d like to show up, especially as you are ready to create your next chapter.
Create a New Vision
Once you reassess and reconnect to yourself, it’s time to create a new vision. This is the fork in the road and determines what is next and can be so empowering. This is YOU making empowered decisions, which become the seeds of possibility for the next few years of your life and work.
Take the Big Leap!
You see where you’re headed. This is where you get bold and go for it, but in a way you choose. You’ve decided. Now the rubber meets the road. You’ll have a coach to determine next steps and to help you discern what’s working and what’s not working as you make things happen.
The Big Leap Bespoke Package
A new path is opening up for you. It’s time to leap!
You suspect that your life and work could be much more fulfilling, but you have so much on your plate.
In this in-depth program, we craft a new vision for your life and work, and then make it happen.
Our work together includes deep dive discovery, re-connecting to your values, discerning your purpose, identifying and embracing your innate talents and strengths, and then crafting the vision of the life and work you want and getting you started. When you are ready, we can tie it all together in your resume and LinkedIn profile as well!
Everything is based on your true nature, talents, strengths and purpose. You will be energized and excited to begin to implement the plan we develop together. You will make your life your own!
- Month 1: Two (2) Bi-weekly 2-hour deep dive sessions
- Months 2-3: Weekly 1-hour sessions, email and phone communication included as needed
# of sessions (it’s up to you!)
Isn’t it time to love your work and your life?
For example, are you feeling your work is undervalued and that is having a ripple effect in your life? Or perhaps the opposite is true? Are you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and heading toward burnout and ready to make a change? Are you a business owner ready to up level your business and aren’t sure what next steps to take? These are some of the challenges my clients face.
Let’s tackle that one big challenge in laser-focused sessions. These sessions are perfect for self-initiating high achieving leaders in corporate, education non-profit, and small business who want to get past their challenges and have a life and work they love.
If something else has been holding you back in an area of your life and/or work and you’re clear on what you want, but something is in your way, it’s time to zoom in, get support, and move on!
These hyper-focused sessions will help you properly define the real challenges, clarify the goal, map out some new options, and get you moving forward.
The focus can be on your life, your career, your business, a major life transition–whatever is challenging you at the moment.
Leaders know when to get support when things really matter. Let’s get you going!
- Deep Dive Discovery (first session)
- As many additional sessions as you decide
Clients often move on from this program to the 3 month Big Leap program. When that happens, payment for this program is credited to that program’s fee.
Build Your Team – Start with Strengths
Coaching for Managers and Teams
Set up an introduction call for more information on options and costs.
- Includes several sessions using Gallup Strengths Assessment where you will identify the strengths of the manager and all team members.
- Review the results of the assessment with each team member.
- Apply results to work and life with individual and group sessions.
- Custom designed for your team’s needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching?
Coaching helps you get clear about your values, strengths, and goals, bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be. It’s about transformation and having breakthroughs and then setting goals to follow through to continue the momentum.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Credentials are important.
I believe in the importance of trusted, thorough, and inspiring training as well as the measurement and certification of skills and abilities.
In addition to my MBA with a management concentration in Leading People and Organizations, I chose to become a professionally trained, certified and credentialed coach.
My coaching certifications and credentials include:
- CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) through the Coactive Training Institute
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) from the International Coach Federation
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
Who are your typical clients?
People in the following areas….
- High achieving entrepreneurs
- Corporate professionals
- Education professionals
- Non-profit professionals
- Feel overwhelmed and not able to see what is possible
- Lack confidence
- Feel stuck
- Lack clarity and focus
- Are facing a new and scary opportunity and aren’t sure what to do next experience
- Don’t feel empowered
- Are procrastinating
What are topics that are usually addressed in coaching sessions?
The Initial Groundwork:
- Your deeper purpose
- Your values
- Your strengths – identifying them and integrating them into your work and life
- A vision for your career
- A vision for your life
- What kind of leader you’d like to be in any given situation
Making it a Reality:
- Check-Ins and Course Corrections
- What actions you’ve taken
- What action is next
- What needs to change
- How all of the above is playing out – what’s working and not working
Can I pay in installments?
The payment options:
- Monthly over the length of the program.
How is working with you different from a career counselor?
A career counselor specializes in putting people on the right career path when they are either starting out or ready for a significant change. What I do is help you look deep within yourself to identify your purpose and create a vision for your next work chapter based on your values, purpose and innate strengths and then support you in implementing that vision.
How do I get started?
After you’ve reviewed these FAQS, I invite you to schedule an introduction call to discuss how we can work together. This will help us both determine if we are a good fit.
Once we meet— should you decide to work with me— I will send you an invoice. You can pay with credit card or by check. Payment must be received in advance of our first coaching session.
Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a welcome email with the initial forms to fill out and next steps.
Are the coaching sessions virtual?
Except when working with teams which might be in person, the majority of my work is conducted on Zoom.
Where some of my clients have come from: CA, MA, WA, OR, GA, IL, TX, NY, RI, CO, ME, NC, PA and London, United Kingdom, Canada and Norway.
Why should I schedule an introduction call?
- There is no cost to you, and it is an opportunity to meet me and learn about what is possible if we were to work together. There will be no pressure to hire me.
- You get 30 minutes to focus on you and on what matters to you.
- It’s a way to honor your work and your path. It might be time to get some outside help to move you in the right direction.